Yesterday waste, today resources that produce energy
The plants transform waste into biomethane, organic soil conditioner or quality compost and CO2 for different uses, organized on two main parallel production lines:
The organic line - after separating the organic fraction of municipal solid waste (OFMSW) from other unwanted materials, the plant sends the liquid with a high organic biomass content obtained to the anaerobic digester. At the end of the process a centrifuge separates the liquid into organic soil conditioner (then quality compost) and water.
The biogas line - through dehumidification, desulphurisation and upgrading processes, transforms the biogas produced by anaerobic digestion into natural methane.
The management software automates the operation of all the operating components of the plant and the remote control system allows supervision and remote assistance service.
The systems and technologies for the production of biomethane are generators of opportunities and development on a large scale and on multiple levels for the entire country system, because they generate environmental, energy and economic benefits with significant social repercussions.
- Perfect environmental integration between the plant and the surrounding landscape
- Waste is transformed into natural resources
- End of Waste - 90% less waste in landfills thanks to the process that allows to separate and reuse materials such as plastic, paper, cardboard, glass, etc.
- No emission of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere
- No incinerator
- No bad smells
- No aerobic composting
- Independence from fossil fuels
- High quality biomethane ready to be placed on the network or for use in automotive
- Low costs and ease of management
- Low maintenance costs
- Long service life of the plant
- 8,700 hours of operation per year, over 900 hours of work per year more than the common biogas plants currently on the market
Skills & Services
Innovation for energy and the environment.
In each project we combine the engineering, technical and technological skills of all the member companies.
A Project Manager takes care of all phases of the project: from the initial feasibility study to installation, up to providing a turnkey system, perfectly tested and complete with staff training services and after-sales assistance.
CHP Heat and Energy symbiosis
Simultaneous production of electricity, heating and cooling
Electricity from the sun
Solar Heat for Industrial Process - SHIP
SHIP - Solar Heat for Industrial Process
Solar Thermal for Petroleum Industry
Substitution of fossil fuels in basic processes
Cutting-edge energy storage solutions
Cold without electricity
NH3 - H2O Absorption Chiller
Ammonia absorption refrigeration systems for temperatures down to - 60 °
ORC Organic Rankine Cycle
ORC - A thermodynamic cycle
TIAC Turbine Inlet Air Cooling System
TIAC - Maximum energy efficiency from turbines
The most efficient small-scale electricity generator